Thursday 9 June 2011

Hello, good evening and welcome

... to the birth of a new Catholic blog.
I am an English Catholic who is eager to live the faith more deeply. I see Catholicism as the fount of Western culture but sadly under attack from people who should know better. Our society seems intent on destroying its own foundations.
I will endeavour to post each day on a wide range of topics but always with the aim of shedding light on the beautiful gift of the Catholic faith. Comments and debate are encouraged - charity and respect required. Thank you for joining me.

5 comments:

  1. As you have commented on A Reluctant Sinner why not submit a post to him for the Guild of Blessed Titus Brandsma. You sound like quality goods to me.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. I have heard of the Guild of Blessed Titus Brandsma. I will probably wait until I am a bit more established before I submit anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This went to ACWB blog for priest who was looking for your post on virtue.
    "Google entry seems to need the post title for some reason. He's very new at blogging. Somebody help him please.
    Google

    Little Voice: The practice of virtue16 Jun 2011 ... One of the most moving speeches Pope Benedict made during his visit to Britain last year was addressed to school children. ...
    voxparva.blogspot.com/2011/06/practice-of-virtue.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great posts & blog...welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you like the blog. Its still early days for me so any suggestions regarding layout etc will be gratefully receieved.

    ReplyDelete